Verinon Solutions Receives Partner Innovation Award from EMC
EMC Certified Solutions Program Gains Momentum
EMC Certified Solutions Demonstrate Traction across Partner Ecosystem; Partner Innovation Awards Recognize Excellence across EMEA and APJ
BERLIN, November 2, 2011 - News Summary:
- Following rigorous validation, 23 partner solutions achieve coveted "EMC Certified Solution" status.
- EMC also announces its Partner Innovation Award winners for EMEA and APJ; salutes excellence in solution development, design integration, and best practices in implementation and deployment.
- EMC now has more than 60 solutions built by partners based on EMC® Documentum®, EMC Documentum xCP, EMC® Captiva®, and EMC® Document Sciences®.
At Momentum, the EMC Information Intelligence Group's EMEA user conference, EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) today announced significant progress and traction with its global network of partners focused on delivering solutions that directly impact business value for its customers.
EMC Certified Solution Program
Launched last May, the EMC Information Intelligence Group (IIG) Partner Program enables System Integrators and ISVs to develop complete solutions and hosted services to extend, complement or embed EMC's full portfolio of Intelligent Information Management solutions. The "EMC Certified Solution" designation is a key component of the program, and is awarded to partners following rigorous validation by EMC and an independent, third-party organization. Each solution receives an in-depth design review by an EMC Certified specialist, focusing on Functional Completeness, Performance and Scalability, Security, Deployability, Supportability, and Interoperability. The EMC Certified Solution program sets clear guidelines and best practices for IIG product-based solution development and outlines recommendations focused on ensuring successful implementations within the customer environment. The EMC Certified Solution program provides customers with the confidence that IIG product experts have validated the solution architecture to ensure that the implementations begin with a solid foundation.
With more than 60 solutions built by partners on Documentum xCP, Captiva and Document Sciences technology, EMC has a robust portfolio of solutions; however it is pleased to announce the first 23 "EMC Certified Solutions" and enabling technologies from the following companies:
Adlib, Beach Street Consulting, Inc., BRT, Inc., BTM Software, Computer Sciences Corporation, ComTrade, Flatirons Solutions Corporation, fme AG, Forefront Technologies, GE Healthcare, HCL Technologies, Impact Systems, Inc., JustSystems Canada, Inc., McLaren Software, MOLA MOLA Ltd., Paragon Solutions, Star Storage SRL, Tata Consultancy Services, Tieto Corporation and TriTek. These partners offer high value solutions and enabling technologies, and have made a commitment to deliver quality and excellence to our joint customers. For more information on these Certified Solutions and enabling technologies, visit: IIG Global Partner Program.
Partner Innovation Awards:
EMC also announced today the recipients of its IIG Partner Innovation Awards for the EMEA and APJ regions. These awards recognize partners for excellence in innovative solution development, design integration, and best practices in implementation and deployment. The partner award winners are:
- Best Capture Solution: Capgemini for t-Police Solution
- Best Case Management Solution: Tieto for Legal Matter Management Solution
- Best Governance & Archive Solution: Fujitsu for Fujitsu Archiving & eDiscovery Solution
- Best Document Sciences Solution: Actuate-Xenos for Xenos Customer Correspondence Creation Solution
- Excellence in Integration: SynApps Solutions UK Ltd for ConXApps & Delivery Quality Solution
- Excellence in Design Integration: Navigator for Purchasing & Accounts Payable Solution
- Outstanding Solution for Energy, Utilities, Engineering & Construction: Verinon Technology Solutions Pte Ltd for EPFM/SharePoint Integration Solution
- Outstanding Solution for Financial Services: Fujitsu for Branch Banking Capture Solution
- Outstanding Solution for Financial Services: Mahindra Satyam for ProFinA Solution
- Outstanding Solution for Healthcare: 6PM for Integrated Electronic Document & Medical Records Management ERMS Solution
- Outstanding Solution for Public Sector: Xerox Emirates for Xerox Correspondence Management System
Lee Smith, Head of Information Management, Capgemini UK
"We are delighted to receive the Best Capture Solution award from EMC for our t-Police solution. There has been an increasing shift towards Shared Services, key to t-Police, which is transforming the way UK Police Forces align their back-office processes to achieve savings. The use of Captiva in t-Police enables Forces to improve their management and processing of key Financial and HR paper records and also provides a platform for future improvements in Case File management.
Antti Pudas, Director, Enterprise Content Management, Tieto
"We're very pleased to have successfully certified our Legal Matter Management solution through the EMC Certified Solution Program. The program validates that our solution has been designed using best practices for leveraging the IIG product suite and ensures that our customer implementations will meet our customers' expectations for excellence, performance and scalability. We are also honored to receive the Best Case Management Solution award from EMC. This award is a result of great teamwork and collaboration from our two organizations that provide our joint customer with innovative solutions that solve real customer problems, save time and promote cost savings."
EMC Executive Quote:
Chris McLaughlin, Vice President of Channels and Alliances for EMC's Information Intelligence Group
"EMC is pleased with the excitement and success our partners have demonstrated in getting these solutions certified in the first few months of the program. But, we believe our customers are the real winners, as they can confidently look to automate business processes and realize higher levels of value from our solutions, more quickly and with less risk, than ever before."
EMC IIG provides intelligent capture, case management, customer communications and governance software and services that solve even the most complex information challenges organizations face today - from information compliance and governance to streamlining mission critical business processes, on premise or in the cloud.
By connecting the right information with the right people and processes, EMC information intelligence solutions prime organizations to make insightful, informed decisions that propel their businesses forward, securely and with heightened business and IT efficiency and reduced operating expenses.
EMC Corporation is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service. Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset - information - in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. Additional information about EMC can be found at www.EMC.com.